Your private room in the heart of the Eternal City
Can you imagine yourself in the timeless realm of the Eternal City? For more than a thousand years, the capital of the Roman Empire has been the centre of the world…hidden by a peaceful garden, you can find your private space in History in the themed rooms of Giornate Romane.
Right in the heart of the Rome
- B&B Giornate Romane is located near the lively area of Trastevere, the ancient Rome of the Roman Forum and the Coliseum.
All the major attractions of the city centre can be reached in a glimpse with the metro line that stops 15 metres from Giornate Romane. Just few minutes of metro and you can find yourself marvelling at Michelangelo’s frescos at the Sistine Chapel, touring the dreamlike realm of Vatican City or living your dolce vita at the Trevi Fountain.
Your homely private room
- Il you’re looking for a room to be all yours, with all the freedom of movement and choice of a charming B&B, Giornate Romane offers 3 authentic gems
Secluded by a peaceful garden, close to the city centre yet far enough away from all the noise, Nerone, Cesare and Augusto rooms will become you personal, familiar space, as if you were invited by friends to visit the city of the Emperors.
If you’re travelling in group, up to 7 persons, you can rent the entire residence and enjoy your “home in Rome” at a reasonable price.
B & B features
- Family run B&B with intimate and personal atmosphere
- 3 unique, comfortable rooms full of space and peacefulness, surrounded by a relaxing garden
- Mediterranean plentiful breakfast including expresso coffee, milk, tea, croissants, marmalades, butter, rusks and fruit juices
- When you rent the entire residence, you can enjoy a common area fully equipped with kitchenette, fridge, gas stove, electric oven, washing machine with iron and ironing board.
- Central location near the lively area of Trastevere (Roman Forum, Coliseum)
- Easily connected with all the sights of Rome with the metro line B that stops in front of the B&B
- Shuttle service to and from Rome airports, train stations and harbour
- Free parking available in front of Giornate Romane.
- Full independence - you can enter and exit Giornate Romane without hours and limitations.
- Reception opened 24/7